India’s telecommunication network is the second largest in the world based on the total number of telephone users (both fixed and mobile phone). It has one of the lowest call tariffs in the world enabled by the mega telephone networks and hyper-competition among them. Telecommunication is the lifeline of the rapidly growing Information Technology industry. Mobile and its value added services have brought about a revolutionary change to our life style, making it an inevitable part of us.
Mobile subscribers and service companies are increasing day by day. Almost 90% of our total population will be using mobile phone. More International Mobile Service providers are also targeting India. So the opportunity & market in Telecom Sector is very wide and unlimited.
As a telecom entrepreneur there are some advantages in the recharge business. Some of them are as follows:
- It is a risk free business.
- Easy to understand all the procedure.
- You don’t require very big space to start the business.
- With all in one operator & other utilities services, it is very convenient.
- Online platform backed with dedicated support system.
- No need of professional staff for running recharge business.
- No expensive stationary required. All you need is mobile, computer & internet connection.
- As a retailer you can carry your other business along with the recharge business.
If you are planning to start a recharge business why not try us. Contact Pay1 to become our partner.