Today, we have more than 6,000 retailers under our network who are using our AePS service and the numbers of the same have been increasing constantly. The demand for the service universally in the Indian retail market is at a high point and there are merchants who are getting onboarded on the Pay1 platform just due to the Aadhaar payment service. But, there are circumstances where the retailer or the distributor may find AePS not suitable for their operating business area and may want to cancel the service due to lack of transactions done through Aadhaar on regular basis.
There are some key points that the retailer and the distributor need to keep in mind before asking for a refund or canceling the service.
1) Cancellation will be only effective for 7 days from the date of purchase of service.
2) Cancellation of the AePS service is going to incur charges to the retailers and the distributors.
a) The retailer will be charged 30% of their purchased plan amount.
b) The distributor will be charged a fee of 30% and the commission he earned on the service purchase.
c) Cancellation will attract an additional 10% penalty if the device is shipped to the retailer or the distributor.
1) In case of AePS device purchase, the refund will be done only if the products are received by us in the original packaging with the accessories, seals, labels intact.
2) In case of product purchase, the refund will be initiated only after the product is received and verified by Pay1.
4) The merchants can return the product or terminate (close) Pay1 service at any point in time.
5) In case of a defect in the product the retailer or the distributor need to notify us within 3 business days from the date of delivery received by the retailer or the distributor.
6) The new AePS device will be shipped in 7 working days after Pay1 has received the defected product.
7) Refunds will not be done for service activation fees.